Where can I get spare small parts?

Reaction score
Namely I need one rubber foot for my newly bought 12" Powerbook and the bottom left screw seems to be missing on the display (every other screw is there).

Also, could any of you chime in on how good of a deal I got on this thing? It's a 1.33GHz G4 12" Powerbook, 1.25GB RAM, AirPort, Bluetooth, 60GB HDD, etc. Plus a case for it, a wireless Mighty Mouse, the original box and manuals and discs, the mini-DVI to DVI and mini-DVI to VGA adaptors (I don't know if those are standard), boxed copies of 10.4 and Office 2004 and a spare battery (both hold over 4 hour charges) for $700. My friends seem to be indifferent about my purchase. Some say it's great, others are saying I shoulda just put that $700 down on a Macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
OP
H
Reaction score
Ouch, that's pretty harsh prices for just rubber feet...any chance the Apple Store sells these at a cheaper price?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.