Where are they hiding MB/MBP schematics that aren't the LB?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
We service to the component level all MacBooks, Airs and Pros. We don't do iPads and iPhones.
Seriously. The LB schematics are all over the place..

What of the OTHER boards, like battery, touch bar, touch ID, keyboard, etc.?

Google is dry...

Whoever is sitting on them, come clean with the goods! :)

Anyone ever even seen any?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You're lucky to have what you already have. Apple schematics are proprietary and are only available to authorized service providers and the Apple genius bar techs. I know there are a lot of leaked schematics out in the wild. Good luck in finding what you're looking for.

OP
Holes Flow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
We service to the component level all MacBooks, Airs and Pros. We don't do iPads and iPhones.
I was just hoping that the "Ultimate Source For Your Mac" was a little more ultimate... :)

I don't consider boards like the logic board as replaceable components, as I do the repairs AASPs can't and Apple won't.

I got reminded in another thread that this board/forums are not concerned with signalling and components, just software and replacing the big stuff.

Thanks for writing, @chscag

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
By the way, I like your user name. The first time I ever heard of "holes flow" was in a military course that I took on solid state devices. Later on when I studied for my FCC First Class Commercial License, that was one of the subjects that I had to know for the government testing. (All that was "many" years ago.)

Good luck with your repairs and keep in touch. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.