• Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

What's Your Favorite iOS App?

Reaction score
It's worse than ever. The concentration of PM 2.5 is unhealthy most days.

Bangkok Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

I guess that shows that the travel webcam sites are not the best way to judge the actual air conditions!!! :Smirk:

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
I guess that shows that the travel webcam sites are not the best way to judge the actual air conditions!!! :Smirk:
Interesting point. Chiangmai, which is way up in northern Thailand is (was) a tourism success story. But, this year the air quality there has been among the absolute poorest in the entire world. There's no way to put a good spin on that. Unless you're scuba diving you don't want to have to wear a mask for your entire vacation.

Reaction score
Duplicate Photos Fixer for iOS is my most favorite app for iOS because whenever I want I can remove duplicate photos from my phone and this is the main reason my phone is still working properly without malware attack and junk files.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2015 MacBook Pro Retina 13" macOSX 10.15.1
Thanks lucytaylor01, I have tried DPF but found it had some drawbacks with multiple duplicates, creating multiple sets which then require you to keep one. It means you have to scan again and again to get them all. You might like Remo Duplicate Remover, that's what I use.

Reaction score
Mine is "Netflix" ;D

In the event that you searching for the most discussed TV shows and motion pictures from the around the globe? They're all on Netflix.

They have grant winning arrangement, motion pictures, narratives, and stand-up specials.

What's more, with the portable application, you get Netflix while you travel, drive, or simply enjoy a reprieve.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2015 MacBook Pro Retina 13" macOSX 10.15.1
"Glasses" is top of my list at the moment as my eyesight continues to deteriorate with age. This is free app on the App Store which comprises a light, variable magnification levels and the ability to save images to the camera roll. Just this morning I had to provide a serial number to my ISP written on the back of a router in tiny numerals and this app was invaluable.