• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What's the Best Quicken-Like Software for Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (M1, 2020) * iPhone 12 * Apl Watch Series 5
Is there a better Quicken-like program for Mac besides Quicken for Mac?

Reaction score
Yes, MoneyDance. Have been using for a couple of years. I was a Quicken user for 10 years prior to going with Moneydance I think they have a free trial for a test drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
And I believe, it may be one of the few accounting software apps that works with Canadian Banks and Canada Revenue if that's of any concern. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Is there a better Quicken-like program for Mac besides Quicken for Mac?

Hello - this has been an oft asked topic, so a little searching may have helped - but for a recent discussion w/ plenty of suggestions (one by me), then check this recent Thread - good luck! Dave :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.