What to do with bin/cue files

S

skullion

I downloaded a movie that is broken up in bin/cue files. The cue file plays on vlc media player fine but I wanna make a copy on disc.I tried to convert the cue file to mpg with vcdgearx but It always says there r streams missing from the mpg or mpeg. Every thing I put in vcdgearx eventually gets that message. Is there a better way to burn this on a dvd? Is there an easy to use video conversion tool? I cant get toast to do it as they are now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
toast will make it a VCD. and most DVD players support VCDs (not the PS2 though).

OP
S

skullion

MacAddikt said:
toast will make it a VCD. and most DVD players support VCDs (not the PS2 though).

I tried toast but I cant even drag the file in. It says it is in an unsupported format.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual G5 powermac
ok heres how it is. .cue is like the file that tells the burner what to do with the .bin. I think your gonna need windows.

No real data i used in the .cue, all you want is in the .bin. We had a tool in windows called winISO to convert .bin to .iso, which could be opened in anything then..i think linux can do similar in K3b, which means mac could (im sitll a newbie i could be wrong)

.cue is usually the result of CloneCD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.