What is a good case to get for my iPhone 6

Reaction score
I suppose the subject is self explanatory. I would like something that will be a good protector, black, if possible.

dbm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3/8GB, MBPr 15 2013 with i7/16GB both running El Capitan
I like my Apple rubberised case. Very form-fitting, protects the front too to a degree and gives excellent grip.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,2 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Proc
iPhone Case

I've had several iPhones, and only two types of cases. The Speck® brand has a large selection and when my phone fell off a table and onto concrete glass first, the rubber lip on the case saved me from disaster. It's got a shell that is not too thick. I did try an expensive battery back up case, but that fell in the sink water - grabbed it in time to save the phone, but ruined the case. I've stuck with the Speck® brand since. One of the reasons it caught my eye to begin with is, my dog was named "Speck"... so I thought it was a no brainer. They even have one with a slot to carry cash. iPhone 6 Cases | iPhone 6 Phone Case | Speck Products

C

chas_m

As an iPhone owner from day one, either I'm not as klutzy as I think I am, or I live a charmed life, or I just never forget how much the iPhone costs to repair -- and consequently, have never dropped it a significant distance. Thus, I use only a standard silicon case with a lip over the front, and have done since 2007 across the three models I have owned (the original, the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 5s).

Most of them have been from Incase, so if you're looking for a case like that I'd recommend them. I did find one for my iPhone 5s from the dollar store, which is *slightly* less grippy than the previous Incase "tire-tread" design I had, but has thus far done the job. I've never used screen protectors for the iPhone, but again have not had any issues (I don't keep my iPhone in the same pocket as my keys, which seems to help).

Reaction score
iphone case

Lifeproof just released their case. Got mine yesterday. Smaller, more compactt than Otterbox.
Had one on my iPhone 5. like the fact that it's water tight as I use the phone outside a lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
I bought the Belkin Grip Case. It adds very little bulk to the weight of the phone, and feels great in my hands.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.