What do you think? Caps Lock Button Acts Weird!!!

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Mac-Forums Users,

I was just playing around today with my mac and I rarely use the Caps Lock feature and when I did today messing with it pressing it a few times I noticed that when I do press it, it doesn't go on the light stays off....If you press it nice and slow lol...it works and comes on if you press repeatedly it doesn't work its so weird....I got another MacBook which I bought for my brother and Im really not sure if his does the same but I will check it out and see...Do you think it is worth making a genius appointment and getting the keys replaced or can it be something else...

P.S: Please if you don't mind, I made a little movie clip with my iPhone showing what it does please if you dont mind download it and check it out let me know what you think...Since there is a limit to 1mb the video is 3mb so here is rapidshare url to my account to download video really..thank you so much for all your help guys....

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/375914751/IMG_0069.MOV.zip

C

chas_m

I think you have a bigger problem: your exclamation point key appears to be stuck, and so does your period key.

Reaction score
yeah I have the same problem mine is just new aswell. It helps if you press the top left corner of the button.

OP
J
Reaction score
Lol, Im just testing them all out now going WILD..................................... but really hopefully it is a known issue then.

OP
J
Reaction score
yeah I have the same problem mine is just new aswell. It helps if you press the top left corner of the button.

Hope it is a known issue then, I don't think it is worth then going to genius bar and going through hassle everything works great every single key

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.