What CD ripper do you use on your Mac?

Reaction score
What CD ripper do you use on your Mac? Please vote in the poll. Please be advised MAX without CDParanoia Mode xACT should read MAX without CDParanoia Mode in the poll. Sorry typo!
Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
i just use iTunes, it gets the job done and everything is nice lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Why did you not include Disk Utility? Just drag file to left hand column, pop media in and hit burn.

OP
M
Reaction score
Why did you not include Disk Utility? Just drag file to left hand column, pop media in and hit burn.

This poll is about ripping audio files to your hard drive not burning audio files on CD. I am interested the error correction capabilities and the accuracy of the audio files be written.

Reaction score
I use iTunes :) it works great, not thinking about getting something else

other then iTunes, Toast Titanium :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
iTunes w/ error correction. It seems to make the tracks clearer on my car's audio system.

Reaction score
XLD. Super versatile. Plus, the encoder is multi-threaded and uses the latest Lame MP3.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.