Weird Text Window

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Since yesterday every time I restart my MacBook Pro Laptop I get a very weird window of text which I have no idea what is it and how to get rid of...

Please help.

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 11.06.10.png

Reaction score
That is called Terminal and shouldn't be opening. I would run Malwarebytes and see what comes up.
I'm a little worried about line 3: "CavalryLogger"

OP
I
Reaction score
I actually fixed it, I did run Malwarebytes and it found me something that went to the quarantine, even after deleting those files the windows was keep coming at every start... even looking on my laptop for the file's name was giving no results, then I basically clicked on the little arrow pointing down at the top of the window, where the name f_00625b is and I just selected desktop, at that point the file appeared there and I deleted it, afterwards I restarted the laptop twice and didn't showed up... so I guess I fixed it, just very weird, because it came out of nowhere and just disappeared like that...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.