• Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

Weird name change of main drive

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2015 MacBook Pro Retina 13" macOSX 10.15.1
Goops sorry Lisa and everybody I was away at a convention and replied to this thread on my iPhone but for some reason the web address I thought I'd attached to my reply did not attach. The point of the web site was about the sort of things people search might for out of boredom just to see what comes up like MNBVCXZ and LKJHGFDSA.
Sorry to confuse the issue, I too made the connection eventually that it was just the bottom row of the Querty keyboard eventually but I had to read a couple of the references before I got it.

Reaction score
Sorry to confuse the issue, I too made the connection eventually that it was just the bottom row of the Querty keyboard eventually but I had to read a couple of the references before I got it.
Good sluthing Rod. One can just imagine something getting dragged along the keyboard, just at the wrong time...

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2020 13" MBPro, 2010 MacPro, 11”‘ iPad Pro, iPhone Xs Max
Well for now it is a mystery as to how it got changed.... Although the dog is looking guilty....hum....

Lisa