• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Web Hosting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
If anybody is looking for hosting, I am looking to sell it :)

Pretty much I am at the point where you name the price, and I'll see what I can do. I need to get more people on the server to spread the cost out a little more. If you are interested, PM me, and we can haggle it out. At this point, if you are willing to pay, I am more than willing to listen. :D

By the way the server is WAY under utilized, and has NEVER had downtime. Except for a couple reboots. So your site(s) will be smokin'. You can host multiple domains. You will get an allocated amount of space/bandwidth and you can host as many domains as you like :)

Let me know if you are interested.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I mite have to take you up on that some time when I get a few more Apps released.

--------
"I mix twinkeys and ding-dongs up all the time in europe they call it a dinky!" - homer simpson

OP
Emrys
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Cool... That would be great. Have plenty of space and bandwidth

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.