Warcraft 3 BUG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.0 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
When i exit Warcraft 3 TFT the computer just freezes! i cant do anything except from holding down the power button! Anyone know how to fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Does console reset itself when you restart your machine? If not you could always have a look there to see what it says. Other than that can you explain exactly where the game freezes. Like does the game go to a black screen and freeze there or does it freeze then you click the quit button. And leave the game screen there frozen.

Does the computer fans speed up or slow down in an unusual fashion doring this?

I haven't really played this game but I'm trying to logically go through what could be the problem here.

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.0 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
I use to be on skype with my friends, and when i press exit i just sit there and does nothing, a cant go to desktop or anything, but i can still talk with my friends. I have to hold the power button down to continue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.