• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Wanted g4 cube(gutted or intact)!!!

H

hiphopdzine

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a g4 cube(gutted/intact) for sale? :headphone

OP
P

Pizza God

I traded for one but the guy hasn't sent it yet (although he loved the Pismo I sent)

Stay in touch...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I don't know why you would want a gutted Cube. It is probably very hard to get the parts for it since there are no fans and even harder to customize one with newer parts to work

OP
H

hiphopdzine

trpnmonkey41 said:
I don't know why you would want a gutted Cube. It is probably very hard to get the parts for it since there are no fans and even harder to customize one with newer parts to work
Just want one for modding purposes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I love my cube, I have a friend that recently sold hers. a fan is available for the cube, $20.
and it wouldn't be that hard to customize if you are experienced enough, ie, if you used a 2.5" hd instead of a 3.5, that would give you extra room for stuff, also, remove the modem, voila, more space.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.