Wall Mounted Display plus PM G5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Hi everyone,

figured I'd tell you because I never saw anyone on the forum do it before(I'm sure you have but...whatever)

After a brief period of disorder, My family's house's rennovation is finally complete. I am now in my permanent bedroom..What does this mean?

Well,since my desk in my room is against a wall, and I am rather limited for space on my desk(well..I'm not...I just take up a lot of room...) I will be wall mounting my cinema Display. I'll probably pick up the wall mount when I go and buy Tiger(April 15th according to TS).

When I get everything up and running, I'llpost back with pics!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I would like to see the finished product. I have thought about doing this with my iMac, but I'm not sure how happy I'll be with the cords hanging down.

-Chris

Reaction score
bassplayrr said:
I would like to see the finished product. I have thought about doing this with my iMac, but I'm not sure how happy I'll be with the cords hanging down.

-Chris

get one of those tube things that hold your cords...

and i'd love to see what it looks like wall mounted. definatly post pictures (in the Ofiicial Setup Thread)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
shaun89 said:
get one of those tube things that hold your cords...

and i'd love to see what it looks like wall mounted. definatly post pictures (in the Ofiicial Setup Thread)

ooooh, yeah, that's a good idea! A nice white tube wouldn't look half bad and would really clean things up. After I get few other projects out of the way this just might happen...

-Chris

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Actually, I was thinking of doing this the REAL way. :D :D

IF I do go through with this, and I like the way it functions, etc, I will end up running the cables through the wall...

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
EDIT: Got to thinking more about the wall mounted display..Would be nice if it weren't for me having a 3+ foot deep desk..I mean...It's really only supposed to be an armlength from your eyes to the display...and I don't have 3 foot arms...

Reaction score
actually it doesnt matter how close or far you are with LCD's..(unless its like 2cm) Just CRT's you should keep an arm length distance... I could tell you why in a paragraph if you would like ;) I learned it in tech class a week ago...lol

Edit: or are you saying you would be too far away to see?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Actually that would be great if you could tell me!
I always thought it was just because the text would look too small!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.