Uploading photos from iPhoto to iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook
Did I have a stroke?

1. I've been uploading photos from iPhoto to my iPhone for years. I often used them for Wallpaper on the iPhone. I reset my iPhone because of some problems & now I cannot figure out how to send photos from my iMac/iPhoto to my iPhone! Has something changed or am I having a senior moment, or senior day??? I'm running OS 8.3 which is current.

2. Often when trying to scroll in my phone contacts the phone freezes & I have to restart the phone!

If it wasn't for using it for travel advantages I go back to a damned simple flip phone & use my iPhone for a camera, etc.! It seems unless you live your life on the phone like many kids today a smart phone is sometimes more trouble that it's worth! Ah, for the day of pushing one button to call someone! Yes, I know you can access the internet get the melting point of Titanium.... but I just what to make calls easily & have things work SIMPLY I can learn all this tech stuff, but I don't need to show my BFF a guy that's ... so hot! LOL! Depositing checks with the phone is pretty cool..... I have to admit!

"OLD" Mr. D

I feel like I'm in the comedy routine where the salesman goes through hundreds of things a smart phone does, but when the customer asked how to make a simple phone call, the salesman said it couldn't be used to make phone calls!

Thanx in advance for any replies,

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.