Unable to delete mail in Yosemite beta

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems deleting mail in Yosemite beta Mail? Mailbox is empty in Outlook, iOS mail but won't delete from the Beta App.

Anyone have any advice?

OP
C
Reaction score
Messages won't delete in Yosemite mail application

Is anyone having problems deleting mail in Yosemite beta Mail? Mailbox is empty in Outlook, iOS mail but won't delete from the Beta App.

Anyone have any advice?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
please do not cross post the same question in multiple forums. I merged them here.

There was a Fix today for Yosemite mail. Download that and see if that takes care of it!

OP
C
Reaction score
Hi thank you for your response and sorry for multiple post. My first post to the site.

I downloaded the update yesterday but that didn't seem to solve the problem. The messages are sitting in the inbox and won't delete. When they arrive I can move them to another folder which works but the original message sits in the inbox still.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.