• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Trade your OLD mac for a NICE PC

Reaction score
Ok so here is the deal I have a Pentium 2.4, 512mb 80gb 1st HD, and 2nd HD 250GB, With 1 CDRW, and 1 DVDRW, 400 power supply, CyberPower Case with Thermostat, 128mb Video card, Dual Fans (back and side), I used the computer for Protools (recording program) and it held its own against 32 channels of audio, but now I don't needed anymore, So I will like to trade with someone that perhaps can used it for games or just to have a pc for fun, I'm looking mainly for a tower, like a G4 don't have to be top of the line just something functional...let me know.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 Mac Pro, 2.0 CD Blackbook, 2.16 C2D iMac, 1.83 C2D iMac, 800 G4 iMac
I have a Beige G3 if you'd like. It's a 233 G3. Its functional too.

OP
V
Reaction score
Open to all trades for Towers still,....Vrodrider has not responded.... so still open to all trades...

Reaction score
trade

I was talking to you and you went dead and never called me back you have my home number call me if you want to trade. I will be home tonight after 6 pm or you can leave a message and I will call you back

OP
V
Reaction score
I was talking to you and you went dead and never called me back you have my home number call me if you want to trade. I will be home tonight after 6 pm or you can leave a message and I will call you back

My phone died, but I didn’t get a message, did you call me back?

I will call you tonight.. I still want to trade, so if you don’t hear from me by 7:00pm just call me @ either #, I will like to ship tomorrow so we can both have our machines by the weekend…

Let me know…

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
you should probably post what the videocard is, memory can mean nothing if the card is no good. and list the interface too (AGP or PCI-E)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 2.16ghz Intel 2 Core Duo, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, 15.4" TFT, DVD+-RW/DL.
I have an iMac G3 333mhz, 6gb HD, 64mb ram, 8mb video, cd-rom...

OP
V
Reaction score
Well the Deal din't workout so back on the market... does anyone have a Imac that they will like to trade for this???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 2.16ghz Intel 2 Core Duo, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, 15.4" TFT, DVD+-RW/DL.
Mine is still there... Kinda crappy specs but works great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
once again, you should provide motherboard specs. Include supported processors and the videocard interface.

OP
V
Reaction score
ColeDog thax, but I will have to pass on yours, Ibookclamman300 I will put up the specs soon as I get home, I know for sure its a ASUS motherboard but I dont know the model...

OP
V
Reaction score
The motherboard its a Asus P4S533-MX and the video card is a Radeon 7000 series

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
Im interested, check my sig.

PowerMac Digital Audio 533MHZ G4, 896MB RAM, Dual Layer DVD RW and burns CDs, 40GB HD, and ill throw the 80GB back in it, GeForce 2 32MB, OSX Tiger 10.4.9. PM if youre interested/more info. oh yea, parts of the case was painted white. But it looks nice. I love this computer, but I still like PC games and need a decent PC to get back on my feet.

OP
V
Reaction score
I just realize that I still have this PC in the corner doing nothing, so if anyone still interested in a trade Its still available....

OP
V
Reaction score
I just realize that I still have this PC in the corner doing nothing, so if anyone still interested in a trade Its still available....

So G5 when down and there is complete panic at my house..what do I do? oh yeah there is that pc in the corner... Plug in and save the day..now my G5 is back on and the helpy helper PC needs to go... so anyone? want to trade? BTW now it has 1gb of ram..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.