• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Trade: Black Macbook for Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody 2.4GHz, 4GB DD3 RAM, 250GB HD
Looking to trade my Black Macbook for a Macbook Pro.
I know I'm new but You can check out my ebay feedback Here
I'm also over at joejoe.org as a Global moderator (ironicall).
Anyway Specs are as follows:

1. 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo
  2. 4GB of Crucial RAM
  3. 320GB WD 7200rpm Scorpio (black Edition) HD
  4. +Apple Care (expires November 2010)

I'll also include the original 160GB HD that it came with. Was bought last November in London Apple store, It has no marks or scratches and will come with original box restore dvd's as well as Apple remote, magsafe and
power brick and a Incase neoprene sleeve that was bought in the apple store
as well, I can provide pics if needed.
It's been an awesome machine and is my first mac. It's just that recently I have been involved in allot more work using CS3 (Illustrator & Photoshop)
and am just looking for something with a larger screen as well as a dedicated graphics card. I am located in the UK (the Cotswolds) and would like to try and keep the trading to the UK but will consider all offers.

Cheers

OP
ironicall
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bump back to the top....

This is in perfect condition, The screen has no dead pixels. No scratches, or cracks on it and not even any shine on the touchpad.
I would also be willing to add some cash to sweeten the deal.

OP
ironicall
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Will sell for £800 plus shipping. Will be adding ebay links tonight.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.