totally confused

Reaction score
I share a Macbook pro with my boyfriend we use two separate side changes were made to his side the wallpaper and i believe something in his desktop that he didn't make and I never sign in on his side can anyone tell me how this could have possibly happened thank you in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.5; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.5; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I share a Macbook pro with my boyfriend we use two separate side changes were made to his side the wallpaper and i believe something in his desktop that he didn't make and I never sign in on his side can anyone tell me how this could have possibly happened thank you in advance

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) But, you're going to have to explain your situation much more clearly - please provide the following: 1) Model/year of your MBPro; and 2) OS X installed. I'm assuming that you each have a separate user's account w/ different logins - correct? What type of accounts have been setup (if unsure, check 'Users & Groups' in System Preferences), and better describe you situation; also, you might want to look at this post Writing a Quality Post, for future reference - Dave

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you please give more details?

It would also help if you used some punctuation. Instead of one long run-on sentence (no periods, commas, etc). It's very hard to know when one thought/statement ends & another begins.

- Nick

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
@bklynbaby When you sa side change do you mean that his destop patterns and other things looks different from the way he left it? And also that no one has logged in and made the changes you are seeing.

In addition to needing to know what operating system and specs are involved I have a few other questions:

1. When the desktop pattern changes what does it change from and to? For example, does it change from a picture in his iPhoto library to the default desktop pattern.

2. Is you Mac experiencing other unusual behavior?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.