... Took the plunge and ordered myself one!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0GHz C2D 1GBRAM 120GBHDD Red Apple Logo. :)
Just thought I would post to introduce myself to the forums and say that I am a MacOSX convert... Have used Windows since Windows95. However I have used Mac since OS9-OS10.3.9 at my school.

Excited for my new computer to arrived and had a question that I needed confirmed...

Apple is shipping my macbook through FedEx and it looks like it may come a day earlier than intended, that day being one that I WILL not be home and I do not wish to Pre-sign.

My question is, if I miss FedEx the first day, will they attempt to deliver it to my house the following day? Or am I forced to locate my local FedEx and pick it up?

Answers are greatly appreciated. :) THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Just thought I would post to introduce myself to the forums and say that I am a MacOSX convert... Have used Windows since Windows95. However I have used Mac since OS9-OS10.3.9 at my school.

Excited for my new computer to arrived and had a question that I needed confirmed...

Apple is shipping my macbook through FedEx and it looks like it may come a day earlier than intended, that day being one that I WILL not be home and I do not wish to Pre-sign.

My question is, if I miss FedEx the first day, will they attempt to deliver it to my house the following day? Or am I forced to locate my local FedEx and pick it up?

Answers are greatly appreciated. :) THANKS!

They will deliver the following day if you are not home on the day they try to deliver..

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
welcome mousouchop! and good luck with the new macbook! let us know if you need any help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Welcome to you and I know what your excitement feels like! Our Fedex will try to deliver 3 times then we'll get a card telling us to pick it up.
Have fun with your new machine ( I know you will!). Let us know what you think.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0GHz C2D 1GBRAM 120GBHDD Red Apple Logo. :)
Thank you everyone for the help! I will most definitely come on here when I need help... You all seem like a nice bunch of people. :dive:

Hopefully my blackbook is as awesome as it has been built up to be. :black:

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, mousouchop! I hope you get a lot of fun and enjoyment out of that MacBook... and that it comes in earlier than expected!
icon12.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.