"This fell off my mac mini" question lost its contents?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Does anyone know why this question shows up in the forum listing, but when clicked shows no content? There's no error message either explaining why.

The question had some humor attached to it, but nothing inappropriate to warrant removal. I was being totally serious about my requests for help.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/apple-desktops/317024-fell-off-my-mac-mini-important.html

Please don't go assuming the negative. The question was not removed. It contained a link/attachment that needed moderator approval. You're a new member…and that's the way it works.;)

- Nick

OP
R
Reaction score
Please don't go assuming the negative. The question was not removed. It contained a link/attachment that needed moderator approval. You're a new member…and that's the way it works.;)

- Nick

Hi Nick,

I thought the question was vetted? When first posted, I was alerted with a message that read "Post must be moderator approved", fair enough. About 45 minutes later, the question appeared in the forum, in its entirety; is that not the approval process to which you're referring?

Once it showed up, I edited the thread with an update; confirmed it saved correctly, but when viewing it again, even though it opens the thread, the contents of the question are missing.

So it's passing through approval again because I edited the original post which included the images?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.