the option to contest feedback

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
because I still have 1 that is not justified.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
are you talking about a rep comment? report it to a mod and I'm sure they will look in to it.

OP
ibookclamman300
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea. This loser gave me negative because he didn't like my answer to a hardware question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
the appropriate thing to do is to mention it to a mod and they will investigate and take appropriate action....what you dont really want to do is start a big stink about the rep system because it was taken away for a few days a while back due to abuse and other problems/complaints with it
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
yea. This loser gave me negative because he didn't like my answer to a hardware question

If you feel someone left you negative feedback that is unjust I again suggest you take it up with a mod..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
LMAO.. What was the answer you gave?? Link???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

First, I'd recommend treating all members with respect. Hence "loser" isn't an appropriate way to complain, nor is it mature.

Second, their feedback may be legitimate. What you need to do is contact a mod and let us investigate your post and their feedback. Just because you may not agree with what they said, doesn't mean it's not legitimate. However, if the feedback is completely uncalled for, then we will remove it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
To be honest, I just checked your feedback and the post in question, I see nothing wrong with the negative rep the poster gave you. It was neither insulting and it gave a constructive reason why they gave it to you.

I can see how someone would disagree with your post. Just because you receive a negative rep here or there is not the end of the world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Owch :-[ Negative rep is fun to receive, what would Christmas be if there was all green and no red?

OP
ibookclamman300
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.