The Mouse BT

OP
D

danger_boy_13

andremal said:
Anyone have this mouse? If so, opinion?
I have it. I have had it for about 3 months or so. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to eat batteries pretty quickly.

OP
I

i2oadi2unnei2

If this is what you're referring to, I love it. Although I've only bought it a month ago and I use it about 2-3 hours at a time, I'm not complaining about the batter life yet:

RadTech_BT500.jpg

OP
I

i2oadi2unnei2

So far I've been using it 2-3 hours at a time and I haven't not replaced it yet. The mouse goes on sleep mode after a minute or two and I usually turn it off when I am done using it, no complaints so far.

Reaction score
danger_boy_13 said:
I have it. I have had it for about 3 months or so. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to eat batteries pretty quickly.

how long do the batteries last (im interested in this mouse too)

OP
M

MichaelSullivan

I have this mouse as well. At first I thought it was chewing through batteries, but occasionally it will stop communicating with the PB (like once every 5 days). The first time that happened I thought the batteries were toast, so I replaced them. Afterwards, I just hit the reset button on the bottom... and good as new. (haven't changed the batteries since, been about a week of solid use).

That said, the mouse responds especially well on 'other' surfaces (couch, bed, floor, shirt, pants, etc). Sometimes when I get an odd angle by the PB, it gets a bit sticky... not really sure what exact proximity causes it... seems like directly to the right hand side of the PB, less than a foot in... and its sporatic.

The build quality is good, and I'm really glad I bought this. It feels too light without batteries in it, but with the two double a's, it feels spot on. The scroll wheel has no 'clicking' feedback, its smooth... something I prefer, though others don't like.

Anyway, I'd recommend it. It looks just like the apple mouse, and is about the closest to the Alu color as you can get.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.