• Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

The Mouse BT

D

danger_boy_13

andremal said:
Anyone have this mouse? If so, opinion?
I have it. I have had it for about 3 months or so. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to eat batteries pretty quickly.

I

i2oadi2unnei2

If this is what you're referring to, I love it. Although I've only bought it a month ago and I use it about 2-3 hours at a time, I'm not complaining about the batter life yet:

I

i2oadi2unnei2

So far I've been using it 2-3 hours at a time and I haven't not replaced it yet. The mouse goes on sleep mode after a minute or two and I usually turn it off when I am done using it, no complaints so far.

Reaction score
danger_boy_13 said:
I have it. I have had it for about 3 months or so. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to eat batteries pretty quickly.
how long do the batteries last (im interested in this mouse too)

M

MichaelSullivan

I have this mouse as well. At first I thought it was chewing through batteries, but occasionally it will stop communicating with the PB (like once every 5 days). The first time that happened I thought the batteries were toast, so I replaced them. Afterwards, I just hit the reset button on the bottom... and good as new. (haven't changed the batteries since, been about a week of solid use).

That said, the mouse responds especially well on 'other' surfaces (couch, bed, floor, shirt, pants, etc). Sometimes when I get an odd angle by the PB, it gets a bit sticky... not really sure what exact proximity causes it... seems like directly to the right hand side of the PB, less than a foot in... and its sporatic.

The build quality is good, and I'm really glad I bought this. It feels too light without batteries in it, but with the two double a's, it feels spot on. The scroll wheel has no 'clicking' feedback, its smooth... something I prefer, though others don't like.

Anyway, I'd recommend it. It looks just like the apple mouse, and is about the closest to the Alu color as you can get.