• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

The "explicit" Apps Store...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
So can we expect the vibrator app?

Reaction score
I hope theres gonna be some explicit games (gore, blood, violence) it would be fun to have a game on the iphone/ipod touch where you dirve a 2010 Camaro and just run over ppl but blood and things gets on your car, maybe not that explicit but it sounds like a good game for someone to make, and I'd pay 1.19-2.99 for it (if there was a free version I could try out first) But I wan't to have some real gory games on the iphone/ipod touch, ones that deserve an 18+ rating, and aren't censored cause Australia has no R18+ rating for games. (although I don't think it applies to app store games)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
So can we expect the vibrator app?

They have one of those in the Android Market, lol.

Not that I was looking for it, I just saw it. . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Apple or any other entity whom deny the validity of sexually explicit material as a means to remain relevant or make money or anything else related, is both hypocritical and disingenuous to the core.

In Apple's case, it's plain stupidity and very plain and easy to see. Case in point: Safari. It's on EVERY iPhone out there, and unless a parent takes the time to block the app from opening, any kid using it is able to view totally unadulterated smut. Far worse smut mind you, than anything you'd see in the App Store.

Get a grip Apple. The whole big brother thing really needs to stop.

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I was looking at bewbies one night when a group of us had a bet to guess the size of this girl's who just walked into the bar. Safari was helping me out, I think I was only off by a few cup sizes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.