• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Tell me a lil something...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
....about you? I like knowing little facts about people, plus I'm very nosey! ;) So tell me something, anything! No matter how weird....

I'll start....Hmmm...Ok, My name is Felicity, pink is my favourite colour, my car is my most prized possesion in the whole world for a very important reason, second only to my Macbook of course and (randomly) I hate being chased, it scares me! :eek:neye:

Now, you go!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Okay here's mine. ;) :ninja:

I am tall, but not that tall.
I am not fat, but I am not thin either.
I am not old, but not young either.
I don't have gray hair and I am blessed.

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
Lol very mysterious rman, I like.

MHC, I loved yours! Sounds like you were a clever baby. I was a tad gothy when I was younger too... I like to say I was just trying to find my own style, but I know I'm kidding myself lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I have an athletic build and enjoy long walks on the beach.

:D:D:D:D:D

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
Haha NOT that kinda something RIDE! tut tut :D

Reaction score
I can run the four minute mile in twelve minutes flat. I speak every dialect of English known to man, except for the ones that use funny-sounding words. I have numerous black belts, including a nice braided leather one from JC Penny. I am neither a space cowboy nor a gangster of love. I'm old enough to know right from wrong, but young enough not to care. I've been lucky at cards and lucky at love on the same night. People who don't know any better respect me tremendously. Sheep fear me, though squirrels do not. I am bigger than a breadbox.

I've been a rag merchant, a teacher, and an international arms dealer. I've been a poet and a philosopher, but now I know better. I've been from sea to shining sea, though I've yet to see a purple mountain. I've been a President. I've been a Champion. I have been "It" with no backsies. I've been a guest speaker, guest instructor, guest of honor, and guest at the White House. I've met Presidents, Supreme Court Justices, Congressmen, and even some important people. I've been on stage, been on television, been in the newspaper, and been on antibiotics. I'm a Republican, a Federalist, and a Hilton Honors Diamond member. I've seen the other side, and my grass is greener. I've skipped rope, skipped rocks, and skipped class ... but I never skip dinner.

I've seen them come and seen them go. I've looked high and low. I've traveled near and far. I've been up and down, sometimes simultaneously. I've run in circles, run from the police, and run a fever. I have jumped out of airplanes, swum with sharks, and eaten the worm. I have even told my wife, "Yes, that does make you look fat," and lived to tell the tale. I've trained with the best, seen the worst, and come out laughing. I've made women swoon, men cry, and children laugh. I've made my bed (and then lied in it). I've lifted weights, lifted spirits, and lifted $5 without getting caught. I've been a witness, an advocate, judge, jury, & executioner. At times I have bobbed, weaved, parried, and/or feinted. I've thrown dirty looks, impolite barbs, and fabulous parties.

I can program a VCR. I can say the alphabet backwards in six seconds ... four seconds when I'm drunk. I am recognized as one of the world's foremost experts at full-contact Scrabble. I don't make promises I can't keep, deals that aren't fair, or coffee. I always look both ways when crossing the street, always wear my seatbelt, but never read the fine print. I can turn on a dime and come to a complete stop in less than 100 feet. I'm free to move about the cabin. I can assassinate a character at ranges up to 1000yds. I can spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. I can recite the preamble to the Constitution from memory. I can do the Time Warp, the Macarena, and the New York Times crossword ... but never voluntarily. I can balance a spoon on my nose and vibrate my eyes. I drive fast, shoot fast, and eat fast which is to be expected; out of 1,000,000 sperm I was the fastest, after all. I regularly read my own mind without even trying.

I've been known to solve all the world's problems during my lunch break. On a good day, I can see forever. I can Yahoo, I can Google, and I have even Asked Jeeves. I could be omniscient if I only knew how. I am not superstitious, because I know that bad things always happen to superstitious people. I'm an animal, perhaps at times a vegetable, but never a mineral. I always believed it was the one-armed man. My ancestors have been warriors, slaves, holy men, bankers, and movie producers. I've been a virgo since childhood, and probably always will be. The world would be a much better place if I was in charge, but probably not for the rest of you.

I'm a realist, a skeptic, and a pessimist. Ironically, my blood type is B-positive.

I am 100% made in America.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
I've been troubled my whole life by people acting as if I should be tougher than I am because of my height (5'9") when the reality is I am extremely tender-hearted.

I laugh easily, which can attract and also irritate the sober, serious types. I love humor and levity - go straight to the comics in the newspaper! One of the reasons I like m-f so much is the hilarity that breaks out routinely.
:flower:

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
I'm a tall girlie too iKitten, so I can totally sympathise on that one :girl:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
my wife is 5'11" and I am 6'5"...

A little known secret, is that she can out shoot me in basketball... Do NOT tell anyone!!!!

:D:D:D

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
FAO Mods: Is there a function to mass PM all active members? ;)

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I'm 6'8", and dont play basketball.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
C'Mon stretch...

Coaches can teach shooting.
Coaches can teach defense.
Coaches can teach rebounding.
Coaches can NOT teach height!!

:D:D:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
*squeal* {{hug, flic}}

LOL, RIDE

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
*hugs iKitten*

And RIDE, that's not true. You can teach height, it'd just be a wee bit painful :eek:neye:

Reaction score
Here's I am...

th-PiratesCN-36-6.jpg

CrossBones...The Black Pearl.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.