Tech Specs

OP
s6nculve
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM 2x2GB 500GB Serial ATA Drive 7200 rpmSuperDrive
I found what I was looking for. The ModBook and ModBook Pro from Axiotron :D

Reaction score
Why would you imagine how the second generation of iPad would be even before you had the first one in your hands? Maybe you will like it just the way it is...

Just sayin'...

Reaction score
An iphone serves one main purpose, a cellular telephone. All of its other features are add ons and are pretty much offered in an ipod touch.

Where as an Ipad is geared and designed for a multitude of uses, while managing to limit usability as much as possible.

The ipad could use some ports (usb,firewire,dvi) to name a few, apple could even offer external cd/dvd burner reader drives for it.

The ipad is basically an all in one device without the "all", but may hit great sales if its market is people who don't desire much for technical ability or customization, and where the preset iphone os type of environment streamlines apps they use regularly, and the portability is a huge factor as well.

It is a better looking tablet device than anything out there now, and will be probably for a while though, even without things I desire.

Reaction score
An iphone serves one main purpose, a cellular telephone. All of its other features are add ons and are pretty much offered in an ipod touch.

Where as an Ipad is geared and designed for a multitude of uses, while managing to limit usability as much as possible.

The ipad could use some ports (usb,firewire,dvi) to name a few, apple could even offer external cd/dvd burner reader drives for it.

The ipad is basically an all in one device without the "all", but may hit great sales if its market is people who don't desire much for technical ability or customization, and where the preset iphone os type of environment streamlines apps they use regularly, and the portability is a huge factor as well.

It is a better looking tablet device than anything out there now, and will be probably for a while though, even without things I desire.

What you would like the iPad to have extra would make it more look like a laptop. If you want to have USB ports, the possibility to connect an external cd/dvd burner, and whatnot, buy a laptop. Period.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.