System pref blue appearance gone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13.3
I just bought this MBP - when it updated to OS 10.6.2 I now only have the 'graphite' color option when I go to System preferences, Appearance. When I click on 'blue' it stays grey. When I click on 'graphite' even my corner buttons (red/yellow/green) stay grey.
Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I think what you're seeing is the normal, very subtle and subdued variations between the Blue and Graphite schemes. The only real differences I see are the red, yellow, green radio buttons turning gray, and the scroll slider turning from blue to gray. Otherwise the schemes look a lot alike.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13.3
Perhaps that is the issue - I really thought before the upgrade from 10.6.1 to 10.6.2 that there was more contrast between the blue and the graphite settings. But maybe not .... After the update I immediately went to Sys Pref to change the 'grey' color scheme to blue ... but I really can't see any difference.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.