Syncing calendar woes

Camshaft11

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just moved from Windows 7 to MacOS Montery. However, now I can't sync my Outlook calendar (PST) to my Apple devices as Itunes doesn't exist and the Outlook calendar option doesn’t appear in Finder when devices are connected. Does anyone know if there a solution for this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Go into System Preferences > Internet Accounts and add your Microsoft account. From there you should be able to choose your Calendar or other options as well.

OP
C

Camshaft11

Reaction score
Thanks - unfortunately it's not on a Microsoft account, the PST was imported manually from the old laptop. I don't recall seeing an option to add an MS account.

OP
C

Camshaft11

Reaction score
Just reading up on this... Do I need to convert the PST file to ICS so it can be uploaded to an Office365 email account?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Just reading up on this... Do I need to convert the PST file to ICS so it can be uploaded to an Office365 email account?
I don't know. I sign in to my Microsoft Outlook/Hotmail account and it populates the Calendar app for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.