Switching Mac-Forums username?

I

iDVFH.

Is there a way to change my username? Or if I make a new-one would you be able to change my join date to my January 17th 2005 one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
the admins should be able to change your username for you in the board software.

OP
I

iDVFH.

lol..nevermind i don't want to bother them.so I just joined new
but would they be able to change my join date? i mean its only like 2 months but id prefer my original join date

OP
J

Jefe3223

Agreed. some people are wierd, though, and like to have two so they can boost up their own points or stuff like that (<-Oh! that was a good point, and I just thought that up off the top of my head too! yeah).

...Nice Llama, by the way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Yes, you are correct its not good to have multiple accounts. We will take care of it, as for changing your join date.. Its better if we just change your old name.

For the future, ALWAYS contact a mod or admin, we are here for a reason, and its tuff to bother us.

What name do you want? Is it iDVFH.? or something else.

We also have our ways of finding member with multiple accounts, so we would have found this problem eventually ;) as for spoofing your account, we watch ratings too, and if hes rating the same person when ever he can, we will notice that.

OP
I

iDVFH.

Yes, I want to keep iDVFH I accidentally put the period lol..so your going to delete the iDVFH. and change my DV'SiBOOKG4 account?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Yes we will do that, just give it a bit of time. Were all a little busy with easter, expect it either 2night or 2morrow. We will let you know what we do, expect a PM.

OP
I

iDVFH.

Okay thanks! If I knew you weren't able to have 2 accounts (even though I didn't want 2) I wouldn't have done it..I'm not going to log onto iDVFH. anymore..i'll be using DV'SiBOOKG4 until the changes are put into place. I'll be going now I have an Easter feast waiting for me (= Once Happy Easter Graphite and all the other mods (and of course everyone else) lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Went ahead and combined the two accounts into the one with the new name.

In the future, never worry about bothering us with requests to help you do something. That's why we're here :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.