Switched and Photoshop...

JRV

Reaction score
i'm trying to use photoshop on my mac but when i try to save for web the colors become dull. the colors appear fine when i'm working on the psd but they won't save correctly. i've never run into this on a pc and don't know what it is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
are you a. saving using rgb color mode, b. what format are you selecting, c. what options do you choose, dither, color correction, etc?

OP
JRV

JRV

Reaction score
i think i have corrected the problem from the display panel. my ibook was set to color LCD and i just changed it. it seems to save the colors correctly now.

OP
JRV

JRV

Reaction score
my ibook seems to vary in colors depending on what angle i'm looking at it. is this just on ibooks? do the imac screens do the same thing? maybe i should have bought an imac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
All LCD screens have a color shift when viewed off angle. Some are worse than others. The Cinema displays are supposedly among the best, but this is one of those things where tubes are better.

I believe the "web-safe" image settings are optimized for a different gamma level than the standard Mac gamma (1.8)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.