• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Stupid Apple Rant!!

Reaction score
I feel like a little rant...
I ordered my first ibook and was really excited wehen i checked the apple website to see my order had been shipped.
BUT NO..later on i got an email saying it had been delayed until the 17th. Thats 4 days away.
I can't handle using my old PC anymore. Ever since i've ordered my ibook my hatred of Windows is getting worse. And i think my PC knows it and is deliberatly making it hard for me to post here, if explorer crashes once more the whole thing is going out the window!!
Stupid apple, pick a date and stick to it. Stupid Apple. Ibook better be good(of course i know it will i just mad :mad: )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I hear you! My relief from switching never ends. All uptime on my Mac since Christmas :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
*** Ships iBook in Original Box as Kit form with instructions in Japanese ***
*** Assembly screws to follow ***

:D

OP
mig.gentry
Reaction score
Good news for all those concerned by my predicament.
My iBook arrived this mornin, the original date when it should have. Seems apple really are stupid, according to them it shouldn't even ship until today.
Not that I care cos i've got a shiney new toy to play with, and after 3hrs dedicated 'playing' i can say that it rocks. How did i live without Expose, i'm addicted already. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.