Still waiting to buy 27" Imac

Reaction score
I just saw that the wait time for a new 27" quad core Imac is 3-5 days. Does this mean the screen problem is fixed or should I still wait a little longer? Thanks

Reaction score
I dunno but I heard that apple has something coming around the corner so I'd wait for that. Also, what are the problems with the 27" iMac?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just saw that the wait time for a new 27" quad core Imac is 3-5 days. Does this mean the screen problem is fixed or should I still wait a little longer? Thanks

It appears they have resolved the screen flicker problem, however, just to make sure, it might be a good idea to wait several more weeks before ordering one. And stay tuned to the Apple user forums.

Regards.

Reaction score
I dunno but I heard that apple has something coming around the corner so I'd wait for that. Also, what are the problems with the 27" iMac?

Where did you hear this? Any specifics? I too am about ready to pull the trigger on buying a 27" iMac. I don't won't to do so though and have issues and/or the next best thing be released 3 months later!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Apple seems to have addressed the issue. At least they acknowledged it. See the same giz article that I read above.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.