Stickers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17', 2.4 Ghz MBP, 4 GB RAM, + .Mac + 80GB Black ViPod + Airport Ext.*2 + Airport Exp.*2
Hello,

Just purchased my new 17" PB from the Apple Store in SoHo, NY. I must say, it looks gorgeous! No other laptop, even the sleakest can be compared to this little (hmm, no so "little", but stil..) wonder.

Anybody knows why do they put two Apple stickers in the box? Is it something necesarry for repairs? I also noticed the same two stickers in my .Mac box.

Any info?

TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
no.. it's a gimmick that Apple have done for many years, i brought my first machine over 15 years ago.. even then they give you two stickers. except they were for colourful then.

Just stick them on something you like... like your briefcase. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
The stickers are cool, still don't know what to do with mine... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
i have about 12, in all....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I've always put one on the rear window of whatever car I have. I still have a few laying around somewhere. I did use one to cover the "Dell" on my girlfriend's laptop.....at least I found it amusing. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I find it amusing also! :) Not sure if that really helps you though :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Murlyn said:
I find it amusing also! :) Not sure if that really helps you though :)
Well she didn't find it too funny :confused: ...she tore it off as soon as she noticed it....3 days later :D

W

WilliS

i work for my school and we got in around 200 ibooks last summer... i got the pleasure of taking home all of the stickers :) :) :) LOL

im thinkin about making a mural out of them on the back windshield of my friends car...who, by they way, happens to be a hardcore pc user and keeps badgering me about using a mac

i have 400+ stickers...i put them everywhere lol....i have one on my jeep, one on my door to my room, 2 on my ibook (either side of the track pad, where my wrists rest), one on my wallet (it fits nice...and looks good on brown leather)...i just stick em anywhere i can...as long as it looks good hehe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I use a PowerBook 17" for a paper weight!

M

Matt

400!!!!!!!! WOW! I bet your friend will have to spend all day yanking at each one by one, taking off a bit of paint on the way!

M

manhattanmonkey

When I got my eMac at school last year, I put them on either side. they are awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That is a true classic post! :p

R

ratz

I put mine on my pen holder on my desk and on my guitar case. I think I can get more if I want because my friend is the IT guy for a university Mac lab.

P

psychotoe

witeshark said:
The stickers are cool, still don't know what to do with mine... :)

Yeah have saved mine until I get my Fender Guitar, then I'll represent :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
MickMAC said:
I put mine on my Ford Aspire (assfire), it goes WAY faster now!

hehe... well said :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.