Spore

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
Yeah, works great for me. What mac are you trying to run it on?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
Will it work on a 2Ghz Core Duo with the GMA 950?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
I downloaded it from Gamertreeonline.com and it says the disk image wont mount, anyone have any advice on how to get this working?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Will it work on a 2Ghz Core Duo with the GMA 950?

Not well. It runs on my girlfriends MacBook but is slow enough to be just about unplayable. Runs amazing on my 24" iMac.

And I like the game. I am not a hardcore gamer by any means but this one looked fun and interesting, and for the most part it is. Sometimes it can be a bit repetitive, but then again I have not had a lot of time to play it yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
I gots me a qeustium? :)

Is this on one of those hybrid discs that contains both the pc and mac versions of the game? I hope so because I have allot of stores (bestbuy, walmart.....) around that sell pc games but nothing short of driving an hour away to find mac software.

A quick reply will send me on my way. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
one mor question.

I have my macbook pro and a windows pc can I put this on both machines and have it still work as long as we are not playing at the same time. I know that is how it works with, lets say, World of Warcraft; as long as you do not try to log on with both systems and play at the same time you can use the disc on different machines.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes it is a hybrid disk, or at least the version I have is. To be sure you may want to go and check the box at the store. It will say on the box if it is PC only or PC/Mac.

As for installing it on two machines, I am not sure. If it is like most software it can probably only be installed on one machine at a time for legal reasons.

Reaction score
E.A states 3 machines at most on the website. And I have read on some other forums that people have had success on 3 machines.:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro Intel i5 2.53GHz, 4GB, 500GB, nVidia GT330m. iPhone 4S 16GB
its a good concept... badly done...

very simple game play, and the creation part gets very boring...

and its a very short game, was on the final stage of evolution in under 7 hours... not what i expect for a game 8 years in the making...

I felt extremely let down by this game, as i have long awaited it since i saw the first bit of game footage and trailer come out.

6/10

Reaction score
If you wonder for the requirement, I found this:

Mac OS X version 10.5.3
Intel Core Duo processor
1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
128MB video RAM (ATI Radeon X1600, NVidia Geforce 7300, or higher (Intel Integrated GMA X3100 also acceptable)
4GB hard disk space (and an extra 1GB available for creations)

otherwise, looks like a nice game :) getting it now to test it, brought it to my iPod, but it sucked my battery badly!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.