Space bar will not work

Reaction score
Okay, here is my issue. I teach in the couputer lab at an elementary school.. Ahhh the amazing things that these little kids can do to the computers in here..

I have a computer that the space bar will not work on for one user only... It works on the same computer when logged in as another user... I have changed keyboards just in case.. no luck..

Any ideas?

It is an eMac G4 running 10.3.9

Thanks!
David

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
copy their data/work onto a cd or external harddrive. create them a new account and put their work back on it.

see if it works.

OP
B
Reaction score
copy their data/work onto a cd or external harddrive. create them a new account and put their work back on it.

see if it works.

Ya.. That works!.. Thanks for the suggestion... I had actually done that already to get that user back up and running... However, I'm still very interested in how it happened in the first place.. Is it just a glitch, or, is there actually a way to disable certain keys...

Thanks for the reply..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.