• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sony KDL52XBR Vs Sony KDL52X3100.. Need Help!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
Does anyone know the diff between models and maybe which one is better?

I read that the KDL52x3100 is the 2nd model after the KDL52XBR.

I have asked on Sony forums and, they are use'less lol.

Please Help!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You can compare sets against each other on Sony's website.
That should tell you exactly what the differences are.

The biggest difference I see between the two is about $1300. :)

OP
bennjiboi
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
Ok I did some looking around and the two tv's are exactly the same apart from the Bezel which you can change colors lol

What is the main diff with Plasma & LCD?

I have a 42'' LG Plasma now.. and I play a lot of games and I'm starting to get images burnt in on the screen..

This is my main reason for wanting a LCD..

If i get a LCD will I be able to play my PS3 and not get images burnt in/on the screen?

Like say if I leave my PS3 on pause now even for 10 min with my Plasma I get major screen burn.. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.