software slowed down

Reaction score
I posted the other day about a problem with my mac failing to boot which is resolved, I also had a message scrolling across my screen informing me that the screen savers would not run and I should contact the software company to resolve the matter, and now my software is running very slow all this has happened since apple have interfered with the setup. Any advice as to what has happened and how to resolve it. Running on Big Sur hard drive free space is at 75%, processor 3ghz quad-core i5 8gb 2400mhz ddr4, Anyone any ideas on how to solve this problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
apple have interfered with the setup.
How did Apple interfere with your setup? What, exactly, did Apple do to your system?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And what Mac and drive are you using?

Ahh yes I see from your other post a spinner. It will not work well with Big Sur, neither will Catalina as they are designed specifically to work with SSDs formatted APFS. Whagtever happens you will go on blaming Apple?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.