Snow Leopard OS.

Reaction score
I got a 15 inch macbook pro in August.

I wanna upgrade to the Snow Leopard OS.

I have a few questions. Does it take up alot of space? Also what will be the difference when I upgrade?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Snow Leopard went on sale in August so you should have it installed if your MBP is from September. Are you sure you don't already have it installed?

OP
F
Reaction score
Snow Leopard went on sale in August so you should have it installed if your MBP is from September. Are you sure you don't already have it installed?

Honestly I might not have it. I got my mac in August. I can't remember when though.

When did it go on sale? I think I got my mac in the beginning of August.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 max (16-inch, 2021) & 2016 iPad Pro
Honestly I might not have it. I got my mac in August. I can't remember when though.

When did it go on sale? I think I got my mac in the beginning of August.

You can verify if you have snow leopard by clicking on the apple symbol, top left corner, and then click "about this mac." If it shows you have version 10.6, then you have snow leopard.

OP
F
Reaction score
You can verify if you have snow leopard by clicking on the apple symbol, top left corner, and then click "about this mac." If it shows you have version 10.6, then you have snow leopard.
I have 10.5.8 so I don't have it.

If I upgrade what will the difference be and will it take up alot of space?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
This should give you a pretty good sense of what Snow Leopard has to offer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.