Snoring macbook air 2013

Reaction score
My macbook is snoring. So I looked up mac snoring in Google. Lots of people said it's the fans going into overdrive. Not so. I turned up the volume and put the macbook right up under my chin for a close listen. My room is dead quiet so I can hear detail. Here's the facts. Clear as a bell, I can hear someone sniffing (not snoring) about once every 40 seconds. I can hear vehicles on a highway passing left to right and a dog barking in the distance. I think some coding smartass recorded a night sitting on the porch at his country house and incorporated it into the hardware of the mac. One forum I read said that their macbook was mooing like a cow. I wonder if that was recorded in the same country location? Someone else said that it was an email hack and that deleting the email would stop the noise. I live in Australia and I don't believe that I would have received that particular email. So I think it's in the hardware. Any comments?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.