SIRI VS iPhone 4

Reaction score
I'm confused here :

Does SIRI works in Canada? I read some people saying it doesn't while other say it's not fully functional. I've looked at Bell Canada iPhone 4S page and Apple iPhone 4S page and there is no mention about SIRI. Let say SIRI doesn't work well in Canada is an upgrade from the iPhone 4 worth it? Or I should wait another year for the iPhone 5 since my contract will be up by that time.

Thanks in advance for getting back to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 27'' 2011 i7
Siri works here in Sweden, so i presume that it also works in Canada.. For now the only language that Siri supports it's English, but i don't think that would be a problem for you..

Reaction score
last time i tried siri said it can't look things up in Canada such as locations. if you already have an iPhone 4 you should just wait for the 5. the 3GS wasn't mind-blowing to those who already had the 3G. the 4 was. I'm just guessing the 5 be a much bigger wow factor than going from a 4 to a 4S. so unless you have a lot of cash burning a hole in your pocket id just wait.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.