Shuffle Videos?

Reaction score
I have a couple hundred cartoon videos (Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, etc) that I plan put on an iPod with the intention of plugging it into the TV in my car or home to entertain my kids. Each episode is set up as an individual TV show, so there are about 300 individual video clips. I would like them to play continuously, preferably shuffled, without having to press play after each video clip. Is it possible to do this? Will the iPod shuffle video clips?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 160GB 2GB RAM ~ Mac OS X 10.5.4 Leopard ~ Ipod touch 8GB ~ (product red) Ipod 2nd Gen 4GB
someones lazy? im pretty sure the ipod touch can shuffle videos not 100% sure but still you dont need to be so lazy

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
someones lazy? im pretty sure the ipod touch can shuffle videos not 100% sure but still you dont need to be so lazy

The member is asking, because they're wanting the feature for the use of the member's children and use in the car, both situations are completely understandable. Not laziness.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.