shopping for mac

Reaction score
Looking to replace my 2011 mbp. I'm looking at the macbook 12 inch base model. How often (if at all), are there coupons that can be applied to a purchase of a macbook?

I see bestbuy has it for 1,199, which is the lowest and apple will price match but wont add on education discount. Adorama had a $975 deal for the 2016, maybe no deal will be lower than that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
I know of no coupon deals unless a business offers one for there establishment. It is hard to "shop" for recommendations without knowing the specs you are looking for - like processor speed, SSD size, amount of memory.

Check out the apple refurbished store. The offerings are always changing but they come with a year of apple care.

https://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook

Lisa

OP
F
Reaction score
MacBook the m3 1.2ghz 256gb. I'd rather stick to new. I get coupons emailed but seems they can't be applied to apple products.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I'd rather stick to new.

Absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing Apple Refurbished. Apple refurbs are just like new...you can't tell the difference. As Lisa & Sue mentioned...Apple refurb's come with a 12 month Apple warranty (exactly like new computers). And with Apple refurb's...you can usually save at least 15% vs. new.

Now if we were talking a refurb from just about anywhere else...this would be a completely different story. Basically these would be used computers...could look like used computers...and might only come with a 30 day warranty. Wayyyy different than Apple.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.