Sharing Keyboard

C

cory

well im looking to get the new 23inch monitor and i have a powerbook and a PC. I will be getting a hub to switch between systems to view on the display but i was wondering about keyboards. does anyone know of a way to use one keyboard with mac and PC. Because a PC keyboard lacks the apple button and all the hot keys for programs would probably be messed up. Anyone have knowlege of this? Does anyone make a keyboard that is made to use for both systems?

OP
I

ilg

cory said:
well im looking to get the new 23inch monitor and i have a powerbook and a PC. I will be getting a hub to switch between systems to view on the display but i was wondering about keyboards. does anyone know of a way to use one keyboard with mac and PC. Because a PC keyboard lacks the apple button and all the hot keys for programs would probably be messed up. Anyone have knowlege of this? Does anyone make a keyboard that is made to use for both systems?

check out this site macwindows.com

OP
J

Joeytpg

why don't you buy a Logitech keyboard, .......it works both ways (apple and windows)

OP
M

MoltenLava

I have a PC and Mac sharing 22" Apple Cinema Display, Harman Kardon Soundstick USB speakers, USB keyboard, and USB mouse using ADC KVM switch. It works great. All the keys are mapped correctly between PC and Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.