Sending photo's with hotmail

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new apple user I have a imac when I was using xp WINDOWS my hotmail would let me attach photo's like a gallery then just click & send but now I have gone over to apple there is only the attach FILE I can still send them by clicking FILE but when you have a few to send it take's time .

Many thank's for any help

Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I don't think Safari (assuming you're using Safari!) get's on too well with Hotmails web page and drops some of the advanced features.

You could try Firefox and/or Google Chrome instead - other browsers are availble ;)

Reaction score
I still have the same question as the person who posted this. I've tried Safari, Firefox, and Chrome, and you can't get the option of attaching a file or a photo in hotmail with any of these browsers from a Mac. I've seen a half a dozen threads of people who have had this problem for the last 3 years and nobody has been able to answer it yet, as far as I have seen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Only thing close to what you guys are looking for is if you set up Mac's Mail App with your Hotmail account. That's what I did and you get some great features of Mail. You can highlight several photo files, drag them to the Mail icon on the Dock and when you let go of the mouse (or trackpad) button, it will create a new email with those files attached. Cool stuff like that! :)

Reaction score
Only thing close to what you guys are looking for is if you set up Mac's Mail App with your Hotmail account. That's what I did and you get some great features of Mail. You can highlight several photo files, drag them to the Mail icon on the Dock and when you let go of the mouse (or trackpad) button, it will create a new email with those files attached. Cool stuff like that! :)

do u mean that reinstall each mail account on mac. any other solution?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Write google and request they implement the feature for operating systems other than windows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.