• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Selling PSP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
You read the title correctly, I'm thinking about selling my PSP and games. The poor thing doesn't get the use it deserves.

It's minty fresh. I bought the unit at launch. I haven't played with it much except for testing betas for Sony and other game developers and homebrew here and there. It's running 1.5 firmware. The PSP will include, PSP system, charger, battery, lanyard, retail box,slip case, books and manuals, 32mb memory stick, and the listed games.

Full games: Tony hawk underground 2, wipeout pure.

Demos and betas: killzone liberation, NBA07, Siphon filter Dark mirror, World tour soccer06, pursuit force, gangs of london, psp umd sampler.

Movies : Spiderman 2

Price : (not set in stone) maybe some where around 230 for everything.

I tried to price it fairly, if you would like to have a different price let me know.

I would prefer cash, but I would be willing to trade for anything really, maybe a nice video card for powermac or an lcd, a wii or 360 something. offers :) I'm flexible.

8b8f23df46.jpg

Thanks.

Reaction score
oh MAN!!!! i was JUST thinking about getting one today while i was playing around with my ds!! haha. what would that be in canadian?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm willing to lower the price a bit for you if you're interested. Just let me know what you think would be fair.

Reaction score
i have no idea...i mean i was checking futureshop online and the psp package thing is selling for $249CAD...including a 1gb stick, lords of dogtown, and a game but i forget which one, and a case...so i have no idea. you have more games, but the 1gb stick would be sweet...

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How would 235 CAD + 12 CAD for shipping, so it'd be around 220 US The shipping includes tracking and insurance. i can go lower just let me know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
was it downgraded or an orig 1.5?

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Orig 1.5 the only firmware it has seen has been trough devhook.

Reaction score
I'll go for $220 shipping-in?

If thats too low we can certainly work something out.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
225 shipped would be good I think, that'd be insured with tracking.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If 5 more is too much I can still do 220

Reaction score
If 5 more is too much I can still do 220

haha. its 5 bucks bro...225 is fine...no worries. just gimme a few days. things are freakin crazy around here...im moving into my new house in 3 days and i have yet to start packing....lmao

ill try and be on here as much as i can within that time.

you can always email me at [email protected] too!!!

talk to you soon

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alrighty, cool, there's no big rush. You're the only one that's showing the most interest right now.

Just let me know when you're ready :) I'll get it all ready for you.

Thanks!

Reaction score
hey sorry for the long delay. there were some issues with the new carpet we were putting in and everything....

anyways, unfortunately i wont be able to snag the psp at this time. some expenses with the new house came up and i just cant do it right now. if you dont find a buyer in the next few weeks, let me know and i may be able to do something then, but for right now, i just can't. sorry bro :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
same for me about your gaming rig, sorry man. I tried selling my stuff twice and I got nothing. Good luck. Try selling on ebay, do it as a bidding deal. I tried bin and got 2 no payers

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dang,
alrighty guy's thanks for letting me know :) Macpwns, I'll definitely keep you updated.
ibookclamman, let me know if you sell that stuff and you're still interested. I have a feeling I'll still have the pc. for a while longer.

What all were you trying to sell?
-------

Also, I just added a 2 gig mem card to the bundle. I have one on the way, it'll be included with the psp to whom ever buys it.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PSP is still for sale. I no longer have the 2 gig memstick. I'm willing to bargain.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The psp bundle is getting ready to hit ebay.

Any one interested before i put it up?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.