screen flickers

OP
X
Reaction score
I have a support # 709141168 if you need to know more. Support spent around an hour, did screen share and could not figure what the problem is. Flickering or flashing, whatever you can call it as soon I turn on the.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I understand that you are trying to give us relevant information by giving the support ticket number but that doesn't help us at all. We are not directly affiliated with Apple or any other computer/software company so we can't access that information.

We need to know which Mac you have and which OS version as well as a description of the problem. You can find the OS version, Mac type, and amount of memory by going to the Apple menu in the upper left of the screen and selecting "About This Mac".

OP
X
Reaction score
Version # is 10.9.5. I really don't know how I can describe the problem. The flickering happens at the bottom of the screen every other moment. It looks like lower part of the screen moves back and forth very quickly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.