Safety on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello 😎

I've been wondering if any of the folk participating here have read the conversation I started on MacRumors

Sadly, I've found the moderation there over-zealous and my ability to post there has been curtailed. If you can find a few minutes to take a look, I'd be most interested if you would share your views with me here. Thanks if you will.

Kind regards,
David B.

Last edited by a moderator:

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Hi David B

Unfortunately, MacRumours says that "The requested conversation could not be found" when I clicked on your Link.

So, perhaps, if you will, set out your problem which our Forums will attempt to solve/answer.

We need details of your Mac, Model, year and Operating System (OS).

We shall do our best, but for the moment, we (or at least I) are in the dark.

Ian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I'd be most interested if you would share your views with me here. Thanks if you will.

Maybe you could do as Ian suggests, and I also could not find anything recent you posted at macrumors and the most recent I could find of yours was from Jul 18, 2022 using your same avatar name you used here.

But please don't be offended if I don't join your discussion as I hardly ever bother with posting or replying regarding opinions or reviews. Well maybe beer or wine choices or a few other select subjects are exceptions. ;)

- Patrick
=======

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
If you want the members of this forum to participate in the conversation, how about your post your topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.