Safari Newbee Question

Reaction score
I'm a PC user and just bought MBP and iMac couple weeks ago and still learning on how to navigate and function buttons.

When I'm on PC, I could open multiple windows everytime I click on the "explorer" icon and able to see both windows at the same time. How do you do it with Safari?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Don't know if you mean that, but with Apple+N you open a new Safari window and you can arrange the windows in order to see 2 or more at the time. Btw: holding the Apple key when you click on a link in Safari opens the page in a new tab...

OP
Gcane93
Reaction score
Don't know if you mean that, but with Apple+N you open a new Safari window and you can arrange the windows in order to see 2 or more at the time. Btw: holding the Apple key when you click on a link in Safari opens the page in a new tab...

Thank you for the great tips! Learn new stuffs everyday.

M

MacHeadCase

Command (or  key) + T opens a new tab.

Welcome to the Mac and to Mac-Forums!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
You'll find that most of the frequently used keyboard shortcuts from Windows are the same on OS X, with the Apple key replacing CTRL.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.