RPGs for Mac

Z

Zapple

Does anyone know of any good RPGs for Mac where you dont have to pay a monthly fee? I was looking at Halo and I think I am going to get that........ :)

OP
G

gotpod

Ye Gamers Unite

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about that the other day.... I said to myself, wow I love my mac and love how smoothly its programs run... I'm a designer and always being impressed at the new OSX operating system compared to Mac 9 normally, no stress, and like how Pc's with Windows XP should be... then I think, ****... Why the **** isn't mac giving game designers free Macs (of course the best model out there)? Mac could make a large profit off designer, students, and gamers. Halo is good in all (thinking about buying it myself), but there are a ton of hot games on the market as we speak that definatly need to be for Mac's too... oh well now I'm just rambling anyways there should be more Platfrom games release for Mac instead profiting off a microsoft product, it only feeds the beast of large businesses. Okay I've ranted enough... E-mail Mac and voice your opinion people.... Anyone there?
Oh I guess I just heard the thud of the guys next door playing Good and Evil, sadly I sit here lonely listen to the sounds of swords, robots, and cowbell over my laptops tiny speaker cranking out Massive Attack - Protection... Anyways as this CD draws to an end I bid whoever stuck along till the very end of my Existentialism rant a good evening or a good morning, which ever rub you in the way you find best friend...

P.s. as for the original post RPG's poster I give my reguards, sorry dude. Macs I guess are for business class dudes without a ton of time to waste on having fun... anyways, peace, I'm 'Over and Out' Ten Four Good Buddy, later

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Halo is good, but its a FPS
Medal of Honor is good, but its a FPS
Americas Army is good and free, but its a FPS
WarCraft III is great, but its a build and destroy game
Diablo II is good, old but good.
Dungeon Siege is great for people lookin for graphics.
Ghost Recon is good, but an FPS

pretty much how things goes.. is FPS are what people like and so its what we get.

as for "gotpod" - mac does provide developers with free stuff, but apple is a hardware company, not a software company.. they do provide the best developer tools around for free, and also give the developers ability to beta test software, like panther. and 10.4... Apple is good.

OP
S

StarManta

Depends on you processor speed - I'd expect most of them to be just fine, possibly except for Halo.

OP
Z

Zapple

I will buy the upgrades if I need them. I dont this I will though. I will buy Halo and try AA. Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.